St. Cajetan Football
Equipment:Each player will be responsible for supplying their own:
- Grades 4th - 8th
- All players must at least be in 4th grade and enrolled at St. Cajetan School, St. Cajetan R.E.P. program or St. Walter School.
- All R.E.P students must produce a valid birth certificate and have been enrolled in the R.E.P program for at least one year prior.
- All St. Walter students must produce a valid birth certificate and be enrolled at St. Walter School.
- All fees must be paid before a child is allowed to participate
- Mouth piece
- Girdle with pads
- Black practice pants with pads
- Black game pants with pads
St. Cajetan will supply:
- Shoulder Pads*
- Rib pads (if desired)*
- Game jersey (Purchase of new uniform jersey may require additional fee)
- Practice jersey (if needed - returning players will use last year's jersey if possible)
- Game socks
- St. Cajetan Football T-shirt
*Helmets, shoulder pads and rib pads must be returned after the last game or an equipment fee of $200 will be charged.
School Grade Policy:
The guidelines and rules are outlined in the St. Cajetan Handbook and will be enforced as written.If you have any questions, please contact Tim Fitzgibbons @ email@example.com