Volunteering Your Time
We are grateful to those families who volunteer their time to make St. Cajetan an engaging, well-rounded school community. For our children to receive an enriching educational experience, this volunteerism is critical.
Family Commitment Explanation
Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year. As in the past, each St. Cajetan family will be responsible for ONE volunteer activity this school year. If you do not sign up for an activity, fail to complete your activity, or opt out of this commitment, your family will be charged $200. All families with children in kindergarten through eighth grade are required to volunteer. Preschool families are exempt from this requirement but are welcome to participate. IF YOU DO NOT SIGN UP ONLINE, YOUR NAME WILL NOT BE ON OUR LIST AND YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT.
Below is a list of activities that will fulfill your family volunteer commitment. Click on the link above to be directed to the volunteer website. You MUST sign up online to receive credit for your volunteer activity. Most volunteer dates are approximate, as final dates have not yet been secured.
Thank you for volunteering your time. Together, we will make this a great school year.
Ambassador Family Coordinator
Book Fair CoordinatorBook Fair Worker
Breakfast with Santa
Fun Lunch Coordinator
Medical Form Coordinator (must be certified medical professional)
Room Parents/ Coordinator
Santa Workshop Coordinator
Party Around the Parish
Ring Around the Warriors
Dine Out Days
Little Bumper Coordinators
Little Warrir Coordinators
Remember the Following:
- Only sign up for one event.
- Sign up is on a first come first serve basis.
- The fee for not signing up, not showing up, or opting out is $200.
- You must sign up online for the event you wish to do using the above given web site.
- Dates on the web site are approximate and not definite.
- If you signed up to work an event you will receive an email notifying you of any needed information.
- Be kind- we are all volunteering for our children's school. We understand everyone is busy with important things to do. Your kindness. is very much appreciated by the people who are coordinating the events and spending exceedingly more time than the mandated two hours.
- If you have any questions, please contact Brandy Winstead at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie McDevitt at email@example.com.
- Download the Family Commitment Contract here.